Building the best board for your company.
How a company is governed influences rights and relationships among organizational stakeholders, and ultimately how an organization is managed affects whether it succeeds or fails. Companies do not fail: boards do. Or to paraphrase for a new entrepreneur, your structure gives investors, acquirers and other stakeholders the confidence that your company is well managed.
Jaguar Capital has a skills based approach to formulating and building a competent group of directors. We are in the CEO’s corner to ensure (s)he is empowered to succeed. We understand that a board must be strategically focussed and bring a diversified set of skills and independence to the company. This independence allows the CEO to focus on the company and board members to focus on the governance.
What we do:
- Advise companies on a governance structure best suited for its growth
- Assess the success of the board in meeting its goals and assist the company managing the organizational effectiveness of its board
- Planning the recruitment, formation and management of advisory boards or board of directors
- Provide the confidential administration and tabulation of Board and Committee evaluations, 360 reviews and feedback.
- Build skills matrix's and recruit for advisory boards and boards of directors
- Lead and establish governance structures
- Structure risk management governance, audit, investment, and compensation committee policies and charters